Surely you can't be serious? I am serious, and don't call me Shirley

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

We Create Our Lives...

Looking at my desk at work, piled high with Rosetta Stone pamphlets, Backpack food samples for needy families, and my blinking voicemail light, I can't help but be overwhelmed.

Bright colors and florescent lights are my life it seems...For the next hour and a half.

Then I will drive home in the dark, singing along to my iPod that my cousin gave me for free while I despair about how often I'm changing my oil (almost every month with how much I drive) and what that person thought of my honesty in conversation today.

Oh, and then there's the part about trusting and believing and faith...Values you and I should cling to. God answers prayers!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment